Secret Cemeteries

Monday 5 October 2009

A walk in kensal Green cemetery


This is the real start of the project, a group walk around Kensal Green Cemetery. I was very pleased with how it went. We were lucky with the weather; it did rain later. Here are some of us on the steps of the Anglican Chapel. My planning went well on the whole, but I did make one mistake and gave everyone my husbands mobile tel. no instead of mine, fortunately that didn't have too serious an impact.  This grave below was really colourful, Marian especially liked this.
We saw some lovely autumn colouring.
and this very peaceful lion.

We had tea in the Dissenters Chapel at the end of the walk. I put my sketches and samples of natural dyeing based on Cemeteries on display. Everyone seemed to really enjoy the afternoon. We have a lot of ideas to take forward in the natural dyeing workshops.
Thank you so much everyone for coming.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home