Secret Cemeteries

Saturday 3 April 2010

The graduate show

Here are some pictures of my space at the graduate show, as you can see its an alcove. The plan is to show how the project has been a community project. So I am going to have a table with the hanging on it.. as though we are still making it!! I thought I might bring a long my old hand sewing machine as well, that Lana gave me sometime ago. 

I am planning, at the moment some posters to show the development of the project, if all goes well these will be on the wall to the left: you can see this wall here with the three pictures on it, and on the inside wall and also on the back wall.

I've found some soft ware that shows you how to make posters and then prints them. All I have to do now is learn how to use it!! Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home