Secret Cemeteries

Sunday 14 March 2010

Some details

Members of the group project have done some lovely work.
Above is Suzanne's lace angel, she has designed and worked this, over many hours, she is very special.

The photo above left shows my dyeing, [actually the green is better than it looks] and Judith's photo shop print of stone passions flowers. Catherina has done some stitching on the flowers and done some lovely stitched lichen. This detail is truly collaborative.




This is Marian's version of the angel, she has used the design Suzanne developed. It is machine stitched chiffon over a flour paste resist fabric. Then Marian has cut most of the chiffon away. 



I have just been on a review day with my course. I am very near the end of the course and I am preparing for the Graduate Exhibition. My task is now how to show that the Secret Cemetery project has been a community project. So the emphasis is on the experience of working together as well as the end product. Any suggestions?

1 Comments:

  • I'm not sure I've any suggestions on how to show this is a group project, although the photos you've been showing on the blog of everyone working together look interesting and I'm sure they could play a part. Looking forward to seeing it all!

    By Blogger Gina, At 14 March 2010 at 08:33  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home