Secret Cemeteries

Sunday 6 June 2010

Prism

You might remember how in January I put photo's of two hangings on the blog, that I had made for Prism. So here they are at the Prism Exhibition at the Mall Galleries in London.
They are called Green Angel and Peeling Angel, made with a flour paste resist and natural dyeing.
I was a bit disappointed about where they were positioned in the gallery, as they are thoughtful pieces rather than decorative and so I think they would have been better in one of the gallery rooms rather than very near the door. However I did have a word with one of the people who set up the exhibition and my thoughts were sympathetically received.

2 Comments:

  • They looked good Jenny.

    By Blogger Gina, At 6 June 2010 at 08:59  

  • thought your hangings looked lovely and were among my favourite pieces (and I'm not just saying that!)
    Although they were part of your meaniful collection being near the door did not detract from them and I thought the light illuminated them beautifully - so don't worry.
    Good luck for the 21st
    Chris

    By Blogger chrissythreads, At 7 June 2010 at 06:43  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home